Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Feedback, please!

 








Hello, friends! 

It's almost been a week since I finished this blogging journey through Kate Bowler's book Good Enough, and I'm wondering if you could take a few minutes and give me some feedback. 

At first I was going to ask, "What did you like?" and "What didn't you like?" but that seems awfully general and not terribly helpful. 

So instead, I'm curious to know: 

  • Did you actually read the book or did you simply read the blog or a mix of both depending on the day? 

  • What did you look forward to the most about the blog?  

  • Were you more interested in the summary of each entry I tried to provide or my interpretation of what Jessica and Kate wrote? Did you like my wild tangents based on things going on in my life, or would you have preferred I stayed closer to the book? Or, a mix of both? 

  • Would you be interested in reading more of my reflections based on a book we'd be reading together? 

  • Do you prefer the blog format where you can read by yourself and go at your own pace, or do you think you'd like to try participating in a group discussion? 

  • If you'd like to try a group discussion, would you want to do it face-to-face or would you prefer an online format, like Zoom? 

  • What other thoughts do you have? 

Feel free to answer as many of these questions as you want either in the comments or shoot me an email if that's easier: albauer at yahoo dot com. 


Thanks for joining me on this adventure! 
Pastor Allison 

No comments: